Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sons of Numenor

Well after jumping back into my MMO habit, this time LOTRO, I've been mostly solo'ing and slowly getting tired of not having any human interaction.

Having researched a number of guilds on the Landroval sever, I've finally found a group of players that seem to be active and are very friendly. The Sons of Numenor is a casual guild that is rather young, but growing quickly.

Benjimir, the leader of the kinship, posted an advert in chat one night when I was out trying to complete a quest. He was very friendly when I inquired about their website and I quickly left it at that until the next day when I could do a little research.

So far, everyone seems very nice and I expect to make their kinship my home for the forseeable future.

I've added their website link to the Online Addictions links on the left side of the page.

No comments: